This beautiful 6-person holiday home is 400 meters from the charming village of Sainte Alvere (known for its truffle markets) and not far from the Dordogne river. The garden with swimming pool offers a lot of privacy and has an area of approximately 850 m2.
The house with 192 m2 of living space is in excellent condition and offers excellent rental possibilities (demonstrably).
• spacious living room and kitchen (31m2), fireplace, balcony with a view of the garden and the swimming pool
• adjacent to the sitting room is the dining room (12m2)
• spacious bathroom (7.5 m2) with bath, shower, sink, bidet
• a separate toilet
• storage space
• bedroom 1 (12m2)
• bedroom 2 (10.5 m2)
• bedroom 3 (18.8 m2)
• bathroom 2 (10m2) with a shower, sink and toilet
• large room (28 m2) in which a (new) pool table and a dart board, possibly also a 4th bedroom can be created here.
• space / garage (30m2) with sliding door to the garden.
• 850 m2 garden with large swimming pool (10 x 5) with Roman walk-in, outdoor shower with hot and cold water
• covered terrace
Saint Alvère is a nice village in the beautiful Dordogne region, just half an hour's drive from Bergerac (airport) and 10 minutes from the Dordogne river. There are various restaurants and shops in the village.
A small amusement park with new water slides is 8 km away.