Garonne is a very luxury and absolutely gorgeous villa with a private swimming pool (with alarm!), situated near Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Villa Garonne is tastefully and comfortably furnished, it’s suitable for 8 people, with additional sleeping options for up to 10 people. There are several terraces where you can relax and enjoy the sun or you can go out and discover the wonderful area with many nice places to visit! A lovely house, especially for families with children!
Interior of Garonne
Ground floor: When entering the house you get into a spacious central hall from where you have access to the living room and kitchen and to the master bedroom (with a lockable door!). This master bedroom has a double bed and its own private bathroom with a luxury jet shower, double sink and a toilet, in addition there is a sofa bed in the living room for possibly 2 people ( 160x200).
The spacious living room has a very comfortable and cosy seating area and a large dining table. Obviously this luxury house has a television, DVD player and a WIFI connection. The beautiful kitchen is an extension of the living room, is fully equipped and gives you a great view overlooking the swimming pool (also very useful if you’d like to keep an eye on the children when cooking!). In the living room and kitchen you have lots of natural light thanks to the large sliding doors in the living room and the double doors in the kitchen, very pleasant! Everywhere in the house bright colours are used, this absolutely feels very refreshing on hot days. Next to the kitchen there’s a separate utility room with a washing machine, dryer and an extra freezer.
First floor: Here are the three bedrooms, 2 with double beds (180x200) and 1 with a bunkbed (90x200) where the lower bed can also be pulled out so that there is another single bed. All bedrooms have very nice wardrobes with mirrors. Bathroom with a luxurious shower facility and sink. Separate toilet. For more details about the house please look at the caracteristics.
In the high season only dogs allowed on demand.
In the garden you can enjoy the gorgeous private swimming pool or just relax with a book and a drink on one of the comfortable lounge chairs and enjoy the views and tranquillity. At the front of villa Garonne there’s a terrace with a dining table and chairs, perfect to have breakfast, lunch or even dinner! As there are several terraces you’ll always find a shaded place in case it’s very hot and sunny.
You can park your car on-site parking and/or in the garage (this one has even space for two cars). In the garage there is a pool table, table football and table tennis.
This region is named after the rivers Lot and Garonne and is known as the land of a thousand lakes and a thousand fruit orchards. The rolling hills exude a tranquility that is sometimes lacking in the more touristic regions in France. Dull? Definitely not! This region is teeming with sights and excellent restaurants! In the Lot-et-Garonne you will automatically relax during your holiday. The landscape consists of gently rolling hills with forests, scattered manor farms and the fruit orchards for which this region is so famous. Plums, peaches, apricots, always available at a low price from the farmer. Don't forget hiking boots and backpack! You can leave the car at your holiday villa for a day. Activities in the French campaign From castles to mills to wash houses, from museums to chapels, from medieval villages to modern cities. You will find it all in the beautiful region of the Lot et Garonne.
• Canoeing on the rivers Lot and Garonne
• Cycling and walking through hilly countryside with fruit orchards
• Visits of medieval bastides, castles and market halls
• Enjoy peacefully situated recreational lakes with sandy beaches
• Discover and taste the authentic French country life This is France as you don't know it yet: authentic and not very touristy. Visit the historic Villeneuve-sur-Lot; the city that you can observe from Pujols. It is larger and therefore there is more liveliness, various sights, shops and restaurants. And here at Place de la Fayette, every Friday evening, people eat together at long tables with the French and the French Chansons are sung live. Then the city of Agen. With nice squares, terraces and fantastic restaurants. Beautiful medieval towns such as Villeréal, Monflanquin and the strategically located Tournon-d'Agenais are all nearby. The sturdy keep of Gavaudun, the enormous fortress of Bonaguil and the English castle of Sauvetere-la-Lémance, the château at Duras with its vineyards; almost too much for one holiday! The river Lot offers excellent opportunities for various water sports, boat trips and fishing. The presence of the beautiful golf course in Castelnaud de Grattecambe. This seems to be one of the most beautiful courses in South West France.